Roof Cleaning, Repairers, Coating & Sealing Companies in Kent
Our registered roof cleaning contractors provide a roof restoration service for homeowners throughout Kent. They can carry out small repairs to broken roof tiles and also put new mortar back into areas where ridge tiles may have become loose over time. These roof cleaning companies that all use our roof coating and roof sealing products can totally transform the look of a dirty roof.
In recent years, the harsh snowy winters have caused all sorts of roof problems for homeowners in Kent. Frost damage to mortar and broken roof tiles are just a few issues that need to be continuously addressed to avoid substantial damage that may result in a new roof being required. This does not take into account the constant problems associated with the spread of moss and algae on roof tiles which can detract from the look of a house.
The coloured roof coatings and roof sealers we use have a number of benefits over and above the aesthetic changes they make to a roof. The roof coatings have a thermal effect in winter that will insulate a house from the cold. They also reflect heat and sunlight in the summer to keep a property cooler. This can help save you a substantial amount of money over aperiod of years.
For a professional roof cleaning contractor in Kent, please call 0800 988 0348. We provide FREE roof surveys and quotes. Just fill in our online enquiry form and we will respond to your request within 24 hours. We will also undertake minor roof repairs in most towns in Kent including Dartford, Bromley, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Chatham, Gillingham, Maidstone, Ashford and Canterbury.
1. Complete survey of the roof to assess condition.
2. Quick acting fungicidal wash applied to eliminate, moss, lichen and algae.
3. Total clean of the roof using an especially adapated pressure washer.
4. Minor roof repairs undertaken, including replacement roof tiles if necessary.
5. Application of coloured roof coatings or clear roof sealers to protect the roof tiles.Find Out More
• Replace any deteriorating mortar between crests, ridge and hip tiles.
• Re-pointing of lead flashing.
• Ridges and crests re-bedded.
• Damaged roof tiles replaced.
• Check the overall condition of any chimney stack.Find Out More
• Rejuvenates old and "tired" looking roofs.
• Provides a barrier to moss, algae and lichen.
• Dirt and grime to a large extent washed away by rain.
• Allows the tiles to "breathe" so moisture is expelled, therefore damp doesn't proliferate.Find Out More